If you’re looking to take full advantage of Capella Technologies FormPort products, be sure to check out our Forms Design and Digitizing services. These services are ideal for organizations without an internal graphics department, but they can also supplement the availability or capabilities of your in-house staff with additional design resources and expertise that’s specific to Capella Technologies products.
Look to Capella Technologies Services for:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Outstanding Design Skills
- Technical Expertise
- Expert Knowledge of Capella Technologies Products
- Responsive Turn-Around Times
Even if you already have an in-house graphics design department, there are a number of reasons to consider Capella Technologies Forms Design Service.
- A More Effective Use of Your Resources
If you don’t need a lot of forms and they don’t change very often, our Forms Design Service can help you avoid the added cost of forms design software and the time required to bring your design staff up to speed.
- Added Forms Design Expertise
Even some of the most artistic designers will freely admit that they have given little thought into what makes a functional and truly effective form. Our designers are form experts.
- Added FormPort Expertise
Our designers have the expertise necessary to quickly map data from a sample printout into the appropriate form fields. They also have the logical skills and familiarity with FormPort required to create the conditional fields necessary to render truly dynamic forms.
We can turn many forms around in as little as five days. If your in-house department is already booked, we’re a great resource to help you meet your deadlines.
Looking to add logos, signatures or other graphic elements to your forms or checks? Leverage our digitizing services to:
- Convert Artwork or Signatures to the Appropriate Digital Files
- Output Digital Files to a DIMM or CompactFlash module for Storage and Easy Access by Applications
- Insert Digital Files into Host Applications
- Convert Artwork to Font Format or Create Macros for Easy Insertion