Since the mid-1990s, Capella Technologies has specialized in creating solutions that extend the capabilities of HP LaserJet printers and MFP devices. In 2013, Capella Technologies became a division of Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc., (LRS) and remains committed to helping organizations manage their printing-related activities in the most efficient, secure, and cost-effective manner.
Today, Capella Technologies, a division of LRS, offers a full range of hardware and software based products engineered to help organizations:
- Lower printing costs and reduce waste
- Track, manage and analyze printer and mfp device activity
- Automate document formatting, distribution, and archival processes
- Generate industry-standard barcodes
- Protect proprietary and confidential print jobs
- Empower end-users to work in the most efficient manner possible
Our Anaheim, California-based team supports Corporate, SMB, Educational, and Government/institutional markets through a worldwide sales and distribution network. An HP Platinum & Gold Solution Provider, Capella Technologies, a division of LRS, has been presented multiple Hewlett Packard awards including Outstanding Technical Innovation and HP’s IPG Business Solutions Partner of the Year awards.